Geting duplicate marksheet and certificate

If you passed ssc exam and you already get ssc/hsc marksheet and certificate and mistekly you lost your ssc/hsc marksheet and certificate.but don’t worry you will get its duplicate form GSEB board .it is simple you have to fill up form given by board and pay fee of that marksheet or certificate.
For More Information Please Visit Official site of GSEB  -
Visit Official site click here
Next Post »